Home > Gift Wrapping Paper >

Tissue Paper Sheeting Machine

Country/Region china
Company Wenzhou Snda Machinery Co., Ltd,
Categories Tissue Paper Making Machine
Telephone +86-577-65165096
ICP License Issued by the Chinese Ministry
  • Product Details
  • Company Profile

Tissue Paper Sheeting Machine

Tissue Paper Sheeting Machine

AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to FacebookFacebookShare to TwitterTwitterShare to Google+Google+Share to PinterestPinterestShare to LinkedInLinkedInShare to ...AddThis

Tissue Paper Sheeting Machine, Adopts down-up recurrent cutting with orderly finished products and without water caltrop;meantime,it can be used for horizontal cutting and vertical cutting at one time

Send Inquiry
Products Specifications:

Tissue Paper Sheeting Machine, Adopts down-up recurrent cutting with orderly finished products and without water caltrop;meantime,it can be used for horizontal cutting and vertical cutting at one time

MOQ

1 set. (More than 3 sets, offer a special discount)

Samples

For free

Packing Details

With flexible wrapping and export standard wooden case.

Delivery Time

Within 45 days after receipts of 30% payment, the rest 70% paid before shipping.

Terms of Payment

T/T, L/C

Delivery Clause

FOB Ningbo/Shanghai Port

Hot Tags: tissue paper sheeting machine, China, suppliers, manufacturers, factory, cheap
  • Reel Paper Slitter and Sheeter

  • Tagboard Slitting Machine

  • PE Slitter

  • Thermo-sensitive Paper Sheeter

  • Chip Board Sheeter

  • Plastic Film Slitter and Sheeter

Your Name:
*E-mail:
Phone:
Company:
Title:
*Content:
Send
Product Tags:

gift wrapping paper

  

slitting machine

  
Quality Tissue Paper Sheeting Machine for sale
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
To: Wenzhou Snda Machinery Co., Ltd,
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
 
Inquiry Cart 0
Company Info
  • Haven't found right suppliers
  • Our buyer assistants can help you find the most suitable, 100% reliable suppliers from China.
  • And this service is free of charge.
  • we have buyer assistants who speak English, French, Spanish......and we are ready to help you anytime!
  • Submit Buying Request
    Contact Us Quickly