Flavor Additives , E621 MSG CAS 6106-04-3 with 99% / 90% / 80%
· Type: Flavoring Agents
· CAS No.: 6106-04-3
· E Number.: E621
· EINECS No.: 205-538-1
· Molecular Formula: C5H8O4NNa.H2O
· Other Names: Monosodium Glutamate
· Purity: 99%, 90%, 80%, etc.
· Mesh: 8-12, 16-24, 20-30, 30-40, 40-60, 60-80, 80-100, 80-120
· Brand Name: HONNE
1. Product Name: MSG
2. Type: Flavors
3. Standard: FCC/GB
4. Specifications: Assay 99% ,95% ,90%,80%,70%
5. Introduction: MSG is a kind of seasoning, the main ingredient is
Glutamate. People use MSG to enhance the flavour of your food,
especially frequently available in Asian country. And also MSG is a
material when processing other compound seasoning such as Stock
cube, sauce, vinegar and other much more seasoning. So it has a big
amount demand all over the world.
6. Package: 25kg kraft paper bag or pp bag
7. Storage: stored in a light-proof, well-closed, dry and cool
MSG is used to intensify flavors of foods. It is produced by a
bacterial ferment-ation process with starch or molasses. MSG is not
a direct taste enhancer but acomplex flavor enhancer for gravies,
meats, poultry, sauces, and in other combinations. It is also used
to enhance thetaste of tobacco. MSG is also used as an organic
Standard: GB/T8967-2000 / FCCIV
99% min ,90%, 80% etc
Loss on drying
8-12, 16-24, 20,30,40, 40-60, 60-80, 80-100, 80-120 mesh
1. Good products with good quality & good price!
2. Good knowledge of international business!
3. Good connections with shipping companies!
4. Fast answer-back to customers’ inquires & questions!
5. Fast shipment to all the customers!