3M VHB 4611 High Temperature Resistance Double Sided Foam
Tape,Gray, 45 Mil Multiple Size
3M VHB 4611 this family has a general purpose adhesive on both
sides of firm foam,This family of tapes is typically used on metal
substrates, and has the added feature of high temperature
resistance,making it often suitable for bonding prior to high
temperature paint processing, available in dark gray.
3M VHB 4611 tape use acrylic material for strict application which
required strength and weatherablity. its excellent viscoelasticity
can absorb the impact. Invisible tape can help to keep the surface
roughness and clean, improve the design and appearance.
- Fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding method provides high
strength and long-term durability.
- Virtually invisible fastening keeps surfaces smooth.
- Can replace mechanical fasteners (rivets, welds, screws) or liquid
- Dark gray, 0.045 in (1.1 mil), general purpose adhesive with firm
foam has added feature of high temperature resistance.
- Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more.
- Pressure sensitive adhesive bonds on contact to provide immediate
- Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight and dissimilar material.
Scope Electrical and electronic, automotive advertising and other
needs of the Department of short-term temperature 149 (℃) 100%
extension coefficient of acrylic rubber for air conditioners,
office furniture, communications equipment, ribs, vehicle assembly,
building signs and other occasions. Applicable to the mechanical
parts of the paste.