1mm hdpe geomembrane
1) Thickness : 0.2mm - 2.5mm.
2) Width : Within 8 m (1m-8m).
3) Length : 50m-100m/roll (as request).
4) Material : HDPE,( LDPE, LLDPE, PVC, EVA ).
5) Color : Black , white , red , blue , or as required.
6) Optional surface : Textued(one or two side) or smooth surface.
HDPE geomembranes are a kind of large molecule (macromolecule)
polymer as the basic raw material composed of waterproof and
cut-offs(insulation & separation) geosynthetic material.
high strength, low permeability, chemical corrosion resistance,
ultraviolet & sun exposure resistance, oxidation resistance,
weather resistance, antimicrobial, erosion resistance.
1. environmental protection, environmental hygiene(such as garbage
landfill site, treatment of sewage, containment of poisonous or
harmful wastes, hazardous warehouse, industry wastes, construction
& explosive rubbish, etc)
2. water conservancy(such as waterproofing, stopping up leak,
reinforcement for lake, river, channels, tunnels, dams and
reserviors; vertical wall with core, slope protection, etc)
3. municipal engineering(expressway, subway, underground
engineering of building; and liner of roof pool, roof garden's
waterproofing, sewage channel, etc)
4. garden(backing & slope protection of artificial lake, pool,
golf course's pond)
5. petrochemicals(liner secondary lining of chemical reaction tank
and deposit tank from chemical plant & refinery; seepage
control of oil tank from gas station)
6. mining (backing seepage of washing pond, heap leaching pond,
ashery, dissolved pond, deposit pond from the stack and tailing)
7. traffic facilities(highway foundation reinforcement, culvert
stopping up leak)
8. agriculture(stopping up leak for reserviors, drinking pools,
storage ponds and irrigation system)
9. aquiculture industry(seepage control for sea cucumber circle's
slope protection, liner of fish pool & shrimp pond)
10. seepage, corrosion, leaks control & reinforcement for other
facility, leachate collection
11. temporary container structure, prefabrication of special parts
PRODUCTS TECHNICAL DETAILS:
|1||thickness||ASTM D 5199||mm|
|2||density||ASTM D 1505||g/cm3, min.||0.939|
|3||tensile strength at yield||ASTM D 6693||kN/m, min.||7||11||15||22||29|
|4||tensile strength at break||ASTM D 6693||kN/m, min.||13||20||27||40||53|
|5||elongation at yield||ASTM D 6693||%, max.||12|
|6||elongation at break||ASTM D 6693||%, max.||700|
|7||tear resistance||ASTM D 1004||N||55||93||125||187||249|
|8||puncture resistance||ASTM D 4833||N||160||240||320||480||640|
|9||carbon black content||ASTM D 1603||%||2-3|
|10||oxidation induction time (OIT)||ASTM D 3895||minute||100|
You may also interested in other products