When you want to choose waterproof material as your pool base,what
is the key points you mostly care about,nothing but the following
Elongation and tensile strength
Width and length per roll
Weather and UV resistance
Taking these into consideration,we recommend BPM HDPE geomembrane,which has all the advantages and popularly used in a lot of
applications,to be the priority choice among waterproof materials.
Let us introduce our product as follow:
BPM HDPE Geomembrane Description
Made from high density Polyethylene by blow film process.
Thickness from 0.3~3.0mm. Width : 4~7m. Length as customer demand.
Density: more than 0.94g/cm3
BPM HDPE Geomembrane Thickness
BPM HDPE Geomembrane Characteristics
1. Good flexibility
2. For service temperature range:-70°C~110°C
3. Corrosion resistance, aging resistance
4. Excellent environmental stress cracking resistance property
5. High tensile strength and elongation
BPM HDPE Geomembrane applied range
1. Municipal environmental projects, water conservancy projects
2. Landfill cap, mining heap leach pads
3. Pond liner, canal linings, tank linings, raw water treatment
reservoirs, retention ponds
4. Waste water treatment lagoon, secondary containment tank.
Benefits of BPM HDPE aquaculture waterproof membrane
1.Environmental friendly non-toxic.
2.Construction cost lower than cement base.
3.Much more smooth than cement base,fish and shrimps are not liable
to be injured.
4.Easy to install and remove the waste in pond.
5.The black membrane is preferred due to its lightproof and
absorption of heat,restraining the grass from destroying the
membrane while keeping warm for the creatures.
Steps to build fish pond
1.Dig a pool firstly.
2.Clear the site, remove the sundries.
3.Dig a anchor groove at the size of 50cm*50cm off the pool bank
one meter, in order to install geomembrane easily.
4.Spread the membrane and weld the membranes into together.