High Frequency TDK NLV25T1R0JPF Chip / SMT Ferrite Wire Wound
* Inductance: 1uH
* Size: 2520 / (1008)
* Rated Current : 245mA(Max)
* DCR : 1 Ω (Max)
* Test frequency: 7.96M Hz
* Operating temperature range :–40 ~ +105°C
* Storage temperature range: –40 ~ +105°C
* Minature size, suitable for SMT;
* Using terminal electrode structure to restrain the
parasitic component effect quite caused by lead;
* Low DC resistance , high current and high inductance;
* Execellent in solderability and heat resistance.
* The product has good heat durability that withstands lead-free
compatible reflow soldering conditions.
* Lead-free material is used for the plating on the terminal
* The electrical characteristics, reliability, shape and pad shape
are the same as the previous NL series.
* The product uses metal terminals, which realize excellent
* Highly heat resistant thermoplastic resin is used to form the
* From 0.01μH to 100μH, all of the products in the E-12 series are
J(±5%) tolerance products.
* This product is in compliance with the RoHS Directive. Other
products with specifications that do not include exemption
regulations are also available.
* Audio-visual equipment including TVs, VCRs and digital cameras.
* Electronic equipment used in communication infrastructures
including xDSL and mobile base stations.
* Electronic equipment used in onboard automobile equipment
including car audio and ECU systems.
* Other electronic equipment including HDDs and ODDs.
* Operating temperature range : –40 to +105°C
* Storage temperature range –40 to +105°C
PACKAGING STYLE AND QUANTITIES:
Packaging style: Taping
Quantity: 2000 pieces/reel
|Inductance||Size||Rated Current||DCR||Test frequency|
|1uH||2520 / (1008)||245mA(Max)||1 Ω (Max)||7.96M Hz|
Tip temperature 300 to 350°C
Heating time 3 secconds/soldering
Soldering rod specifications Output: 30W Tip diameter: 1mm
• Based on the above conditions, use a maximum product temperature
260°C and a maximum accumulated heating time of 10 seconds as a
• Please contact us for details.
DIMENSIONS : (unit: mm/inch)