Fuel Injector / Hydraulic O Ring Silicone Rubber Anti Stain Logo
1) Safe material: Silicone is a eco-friendly durable material with
100% food grade silicone with FDA & LFGB approved.
2) Made of 100% food-grade silicone,eco-friendly, safe and
non-toxic,easy to wash;easy to store and transport
4) Tasteless ,non-corrosive,environmental and science
5) Various colors and styles ,according to your demand
6) Wisthstand high temperature from -40 to 250 centigrade
7) This material also offers extremely flexible, it has a longer
Life than ordinary one
8) Can be fashinable attractive designed
9) Logo can be printed.
10) Custom designs are highly welcomed.
11) Safe for dishware, microware, freezer, easy to clean and remove
- Elastosil . . . Wacker
- Silastic . . . Dow Corning
- Silplus . . . Momentive Performance Materials
ASTM D1418 Designation: MQ, PMQ, VMQ, PVMQ
ASTM D2000/SAE J200 Type, Class: FC, FE, GE
Apple Compound Designation: SL
Standard Color: Red,blue,yellow,clear
Material Description: Silicone rubbers are widely used in industry and there are
multiple formulations. Silicone rubbers are often one or two part
polymers, and may contain fillers to improve properties or reduce
cost. Silicone rubber is generally non-reactive, stable, and
resistant to extreme environments and temperatures from -55 °C to
+300 °C while still maintaining its useful properties. Due to these
properties and its ease of manufacturing and shaping, silicone
rubber is used in silicone gaskets, seals and orings and can be
found in a wide variety of products such as:
- Automotive applications
- Many cooking, baking, and food storage products
- Apparel including undergarments, sportswear, and footwear
- Electronics equipment
- Home repair and hardware
- A host of unseen applications.
Key Use(s): Static seals in extreme temperature situations. Seals for medical
devices, compatible with FDA regulations.
Standard Compound: -85° to +400°F
Hardness (Shore A): 20 to 90
Features: Phenyl (PVMQ) based silicones can perform to -85°F. New polymers
can take short term to 600°F.
Limitations: Generally, low abrasion and tear resistance, and high friction
characteristics preclude silicones from effectively sealing some
dynamic applications. Silicones are also highly permeable to gases
and are generally not recommended for exposure to ketones
(MEK,acetone) or concentrated acids.
70 TEST REPORT
Test Requested:As specified by clients,to determine total
extractive residues from Rubber articles intended for repeated use
in contact with food for compliance with Food and Drug
Test Method:With reference to US FDA 21 CFR 177.2600.
|Simulant Used||Time||Temperature||Max.Permissible Limit||Result of 001||Comment|
|Distilled water||7.0hr(s)||Reflux temperature||20mg/sq.in||<0.5mg/sq.in||PASS|
|Succeeding Extraction||2.0hr(s)||Reflux temperature||1mg/sq.in||<0.5mg/sq.in||PASS|
|Succeeding Extraction||2.0hr(s)||Reflux temperature||4mg/sq.in||<0.5mg/sq.in||PASS|