3 Inch Pneumatic Diaphragm Pump Opening Discharge Low Noise
Pneumatic Diaphragm Pump Features
1. No electrical motor - non sparking.
2. No mechanical seals or gland packing.
3. The pumps can run dry indefinitely without damage.
4. Safe for use in hazardous/explosive environments.
5. Variable flow - simply regulate the inlet air supply to adjust
the pump flow from zero to max.
6. If discharge is clogged or closed pump stops immediately; no
power consumed, no wear.
By opening discharge, flow starts automatically.
7. Self-priming from a dry start up to 6 meters without a foot
8. Pressure up to 100 PSI (7 bar).
9. Operates submerged or with flooded suction.
10. No close fitting, sliding or rotating parts so can handle a
wide range of fluids with high solid content.
Pneumatic Diaphragm Pump Parameters
|Maximum air inlet pressure||Mpa||0.83|
|Maximum flow rate||L/Min||378|
|Maximum outlet pressure||Mpa||0.83|
|Maximum particle size||mm||6|
3 Inch Air Diaphragm Pump Advantage:
Pneumatic diaphragm pumps are operated with compressed air .
diaphragm pumps is suitable for pumping fluids with particles, and
various liquids, which are highly viscous, volatile, corrosive or
toxic, as well as colloids. The pump body is made of aluminum
alloys, cast iron or stainless steel. The diaphragm is made of high
quality rubber such as Nitrile rubber, chloronorgutta rubber,
fluoroine rubber. The diaphragm pumps are widely used in the
petroleum chemical, electronic, ceramic, food and textile
Remark: The pumps weight in the table are approximation.. Will be
caused differences because of the components. Just for reference.
Material Temperature Limits(Diaphragm/ball/sealed material)
Application temperature range
10°-180°F (-12°- 82°C)
-40°- 225°F (-40°- 107.2°C)
40°- 220°F (4.4°- 104°C)
10°- 180°F (-12°- 82°C)
-40°- 350°F (-40°-176.6°C)
-20°-150°F (-12°- 93°C)
10°-200°F (-28.9°- 65.5°C)
32°- 175°F (0 -79.4°C)
Pneumatic Diaphragm Pump Application
Stainless Diaphragm Pump MAINTENANCE
- Refer to the part views in the assembly chart for the parts’ number
and name to understand the information of the part and service
- Parts which marked with “Vulnerable parts”, to prepare these parts
in hand will help you save time for fast maintenance and reduce
- Maintenance service kits’ functions are separated into 2
independent sections: 1, Air kits; 2, Wet kits. Wet kits will be
further subdivided to match the material options for typical parts.
- Provide a clean work surface to protect sensitive internal moving
parts from contamination from dirt and foreign matter during
service disassembly and reassembly.
- Keep good records of service activity and include pump in
preventive maintenance program.
- Before disassembling, empty captured material in the outlet
manifold by turning the pump upside down to drain material from the