Permanent Sintered NdFeB Magnet For Agriculture / Food / Auto Tool
/ Ceramic Industry / Motor Machine
1.Ndfeb magnet,the third generation of rare-earth permanent
magnet,is the most powerful and advanced permanent magnet
today.Ndfeb is named as “Magnet King”for its high remanence,high
energy.Moreover,it has the high performance and high cost ration,
because of the rich rare earth resources in China and the
ever-changing production process and technological progress.It can
be easily formed into various sizes and different shapes ,such as
segment.ring,block and etc.
2. Sintered Rare Earth NdFeB Magnet: is one of the high performance
rare earth permanent magnets, which use neodymium (Nd), iron (Fe),
and boron (B) as their main ingredients.
Grade cover N35-N52, N30M-N50M, N30H-N48H, N30SH-N45SH, N28UH-N40UH,
Size and Shape:D3--D280mm(round)Cylindrical, Ring, Square, Holed Square, Watt,
Arch, or Customized.
Coating: Nickel, Nickel copper nickel, Zinc, Golden, Black epoxy, Grey
epoxy, Phosphating and so on.
Direction of magnetisation:
Through the thickness or through the diameter.
Special requirements for custom magnetization
1) Excellent temperature stability
2) Small size and light weight
4)Relatively high energies characterize
5) High performance-to-price ratio,widely used
Usage of magnet
1). Electronics – Sensors, hard disk drives, sophisticated
switches, electro-mechanical devices etc.;
2). Auto Industry – DC motors (hybrid and electric), small
high-performance motors, power steering;
3). Medical – MRI equipment and scanners;
4). Clean Tech Energy – Water flow enhancement, wind turbines;
5). Magnetic Separators – Used for recycling, food and liquids QC,
6). Magnetic Bearing – Used for highly sensitive and delicate
procedures in various heavy industries.
1.Preparation of raw materials: IQC
2.Melting & strip casting: Analysis of element content, strip
casing structure and crystallization
3.Pulverizing and jet milling: Inspection of particle size
4.Pressing immagnetic field: Inspection of size and appearanceof
5. Sintering and aging:Inspection of size, appearance, density and
oxygen content magnets
6.Machining: Inspection of size and appearance of magnets
7.Coating: Inspecion of size, appearance of magnet, thickness,
adhesion and anti-corrosion
8.Magnetizing: Inspection of magnetic propertes of magnet
1. Customized Material Neodymium Grade: N35-N52, N35M-N50M,
N35H-N48H, N33SH-N45SH, N30UH-N35UH, N30EH-N35EH;
2. Customized Shaped magnet: Round / block / ring / cylinder /
countersunk / arc / segment other irregular shapes.
3. Custom packaging. Usually we packed the magnet with vacuum
polybag. Then packed in stop magnetic metal box. We can also make
the package as your requirements.
4. Customized Mark: to distinguish N pole and S pole.
5. Custom coating. We can coated in Nickel. Zinc, Chromium as your
6. Customized Working temperature: ＜80℃/ 80℃-200℃
1. More than 10-year magnet manufacturing experience, quality, lead
time, price and service have been gauranteed.
2. Professional R&D department, with a professional
3. Much Experienced Export Customs Declare Team.
4. Low MOQ and free samples.
Our Team Work Plan
1.Continuously effort to get some new technicial to meet customers
2. Reply your query within 12 hours
3. 3 days for magnet sample made
4. Timely Lead time in 3-10 days
5. Quality control from material prepared to products finished. And
apply the products test report.
6. Any query we would follow up after sales.
Our Shipping ways
1. By International Express: TNT, FedEx, DHL,UPS for your choose.
2. By Air , shipping from Shanghai airport to your destination
3. By Sea, shipping from Shanghai seaport to your destination
4. You assigned forwarder is acceptable.
If you have any nees and problem, please feel free to contact me!