High Strength Carbon Fiber Telescopic Pole With Highly Grip Matt
Carbon Fiber Telescopic Pole Description:
Carbon Fiber Telescopic Pole slide effortlessly and could be locked
at any length, easy to use, easy to carry and easy to stock. They
can be extended to maximum length in few minutes by pulling out and
locking each telescoping section.
This 50 FT 100% carbon fiber telescopic pole is rigid and crush
resistant, light-weight and portable, at up to a fifth of the
weight of steel and many times stronger, carbon fiber telescoping
poles are ideally suited to replace metal tubes/poles.
Carbon fiber tubing can be tailored much more to a given
application with regard to directional stiffness and strength.
*Warning: Carbon Fiber is an excellent electrical conductor. Our
poles could be made with fiberglass outer layer to add the
Carbon Fiber Telescopic Pole Specifications:
- Extended length: 50FT (1634cm)
- Collapsed length:7.2FT
- Segments: 8
- Surface finish: highly grip matt surface, other options are
- Fiber Type: 100% Carbon Fiber
- Fiber Orientation: uni-directional
- Matrix Type: Epoxy
- Inner Diameter (ID) Tolerance: +/- 0.05mm
- Outer Diameter (OD) Tolerance: +/- 0.05mm
- Length Tolerance: +/- 0.1mm
Carbon Fiber Telescopic Pole Advantage:
High strength, Light weight, Corrosion resistance, High pressure
High compressive strength etc.
Carbon Fiber Telescopic Pole Applications:
- Water fed pole for window cleaning, gutter cleaning
- broadcasting antenna masts
- camera pole, Camera tripods, monopods, Telescoping Camera pole Jib
- Telescopic prism poles/GPS pole
- Riggers includes center rigger poles and outrigger poles
- Additional handle to reach high
- Many others
12.7mm 15mm 16mm 19mm 20mm 22mm 25mm 28mm 30mm 32mm 35mm 38mm 45mm
51mm 63mm 76mm 89mm 100mm;
0.75'' 1'' 1.125'' 1.180'' 1.250'' 1.50'' 2'' 2.5'' 3'' 3.5'' 4 ''
2) Length: from 300mm to 7000mm and custom.
3) Color: red, black, white, yellow, blue, green, white, gray and
4) Surface treatment: smooth, matte finish, high gloss finish
5) Rich colors: there are many colors to choose from.
6) FRP profiles include round tubes, rods, angles, I-beams, channel
steels, square tubes, rectangular tubes, plum tubes, flat plates,
(Each shape is available in a variety of sizes to meet a variety of
design and application requirements. Custom shapes are also