Sign In | Join Free | My ccnmag.com
China Zhongshan WEIDING Machinery Manufacturing Co.,Ltd logo
Zhongshan WEIDING Machinery Manufacturing Co.,Ltd
ICP Remarked Supplier
Home >

speaker adhesive voice coil winding machine

speaker adhesive voice coil winding machine

Country/Region china

Company Zhongshan WEIDING Machinery Manufacturing Co.,Ltd

Categories Coil Winding Machine

Update 2015-08-13 14:21:38

ICP License Issued by the Chinese Ministry

Contact Now

< >
Place of OriginGuangdong, China (Mainland)
Brand NameWEIDING
Certificationce
Model NumberWDT-01
Minimum Order Quantity1
Packaging Detailsplastic wrap, wooden packaging, gaps with foam padding
Delivery TimeGeneral in one week after payment, special for negotiable
Payment TermsL /C, D / P, or T / T 30% Deposit
Supply Ability50 Piece/Pieces per month

Contact Now

Detailed Product Description

speaker adhesive voice coil winding machine

speaker adhesive voice coil winding machine

Features:

Spindle Head1
Spindle Speed0—3200r/min
Wire Diameter0.05-2.0mm
Winding Diameter0—50mm
Winding Width0--280mm
Working Voltage: 220V/50HZ
Total Power700W
Dimension400*310*660mm
Weight55Kg
Advantages:
1. The winding data can be saved automatically in case of outages so as to efficiently avoid the scrapped coils.
2. The time for speed rising of the spindle can be set; the main axis speed is adjustable in real time; and overspeed monitoring is provided.
3. Intelligent input of the start point and traversing width provides convenient and quick operation.
4. 32-bit ARM control chip is adopted to enable quicker computing which minimizes the error of traversing efficiently.
5. All Input & output under optoelectronic isolation ensures the normal and stable operation of the chip.
6. The optimized mechanical structure guarantees the steady operation of mechanical parts.
7. Intelligent reversal speed regulation enables faster traversing at larger torque.
8. The bearings and belts imported from Japan and screw rod imported from Taiwan are adopted to guarantee the stability of performance
9. Full LCD screen display provides convenient and quick operation.
Application:
Suitable for common transformers, high frequency transformer, relays, solenoid valves, tapped strapping coils, coils with larger diameter.
Some bobbin and coil samples:
Instructions:
As the circuit integrated of main board is vulnerable to the static electricity, don`t touch the main board, please!
The equipment shall be connected to 220V±10%/50HZ power supply.
Don`t place the equipment in an environment exposed to strong electromagnetic interference!
The equipment should be used in the dew-free environment under 10℃-40℃ and 95% RH.
Don`t start or turn off the power supply frequently! The power source can be restarted 10 seconds after turned off.
Payment Terms:
We suggest that 30% is paid via T/T and the rest 70% may be paid upon receipt of loading bill copies.
The conventional model is delivered within a week after receiving advance deposit; the delivery time of customized model shall be discussed separately.
Package:
Machines with plastic wrap, wooden packaging, gaps with foam padding.
Why to choose WEIDING winding machine?
We are equipped with professional development and design teams and staffed with electrical and mechanical engineers who have been specialized in manufacturing and research of winding equipment for over one decade with extensive experience and strong innovation ability. Therefore, we are able to provide customized products and improvement services on special demands o

Product Tags:

voice coil winding

      

bobbin coil winding machine

      

speaker coil winding machine

      
China speaker adhesive voice coil winding machine

speaker adhesive voice coil winding machine Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
 
*From:
*To: Zhongshan WEIDING Machinery Manufacturing Co.,Ltd
*Subject:
*Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)