Name: Full Servo Automatic Stacking Machine.
1) Main Parameter
Stacker Pieces: 30 pieces.
Push Hand: 1 exits or 2 exits.
Stacker Speed: 30 push/min.
Compressor Rate: 70%-80%.
Size: L4.7m x W3.3m x H2.7m.
Capacity: almost 19KW.
Electric wire: 3×120mm2+1×50mm2+1×25mm2, 380V/50Hz.
Compressed air: 0.6~0.8Mpa, air consumption 200LP.
Packing size: L≤400mm, W=200mm-400mm, H=90mm -200mm.
It can be connected with packing machine.
2) Full servo control, with individual control system, the number
pieces for single stack can be pre-set on the interface screen as
to require. All the movements are achieved by servo motor and high
precision cylinders. One or two exit can be considered as to actual
speed and stacked numbers.
3) Finish product is twisted by the belt in the side stand position
and then covered into the chain paddle, the star and the count
single comes from the photocell installed in the in-feed position,
the count date is base for the latter actions.
4) Chain is installed in two big wheels, the two wheels are driven
by the servo motors. The motor speed is automatic adjusted by
in-feed speed, each paddle for each in-fed product. When defects
are auto rejected, the chain stops accordingly to prevent
5) At stacked numbers reach pre-set quality, two chain wheels move
forward and backward on the same direction to keep the stacked part
of chain be still to the expulsion system, and the other part of
the chain keeps moving to loading the products to next stack.
6) 3-4set of the expulsion plates with cylinder are mounted between
two movable chains to push out the complete stack from the paddle
chain in turn, when numbers reach pre-set stack quantity, the
nearest expulsion plates pushes the stacked number into the array
groove, and the next plate is in ready piston.
7) One two -way movement cylinder is mounted on the groove, when
stacked products are ready, the cylinder press and push the product
to the exit groove at the product direction, then the position at
the exit position pushes the pressed product out of the exit groove
into the pre-made bag or next auto bagger station. Then the
cylinder moves other direction for next stack.
8) If the stack connects with auto bagger, the bagger loading and
sealing are completed automatically, if no auto bagger connected,
the pre-made bag is extended before the exit and sealed by manual.
Once there is one product packaging machine, products pressing,
pushing and bag opening operated by packaging machine.
9) When the machine breaks and materail abnormal operation happens,
it gave out relatively failure warning tips.